Kim Kardashian Admits to Having Plastic Surgery, Since Life in Plastic Is Fantastic


Some news now that's on one hand glaringly obvious, whilst on another sort of shocking. Yep — Kim Kardashian's finally admitted to getting butt implants (slow claps for days) BUT it turns out there's actually a more complicated reason behind the surgery.


After facing loads of scrutiny but remaining one of the most body positive celeb-types out there, Kim revealed in a live stream that she has indeed had butt injections. This isn't all about keeping up that Kardashian cosmetic sheen, though; it's actually due to a side effect of her psoriasis medication.

A post shared by Kim Kardashian West (@kimkardashian) on

Explaining that cortisone shots were advised to combat a dent in her skin caused by said meds, Kim confessed, "I went to go get a cortisone shot in my butt. I lived right behind Kitson. One of my neighbors was a dermatologist at Cedars. I go in there and he's like, 'There's a one in a billion chance that you will get a huge indent in your butt.' Of course I get a huge indent on my butt."

"There is a picture of me in Miami wearing an electric blue dress, and another picture of me walking down Robertson. You see the indent. And I think that's when the rumors started." Well there you go, then. MYSTERY SOLVED. We can all sleep easy tonight.

Comments