Safaree Confesses He Wishes Nicki Minaj Had His Kid


Safaree Samuels ponders what could have been.

Safaree Samuels continues to lament the loss of Nicki Minaj, firing off an emotional tweet about what could have been. "I really want a kid.. nicki you were suppose to have my child.. I can't believe this is life..." he writes, minutes after Nicki announced a new Future-assisted single dropping at midnight.


There's not much else to say on this, as it's clear that Samuels is troubled by the turn his life seems to have taken. It's hard to say what really spurred the confession, but Safaree's plight is actually kind of sad. People go through this shit all the time, at one point or another.

Despite his heavy words, the Twitterverse was quick to smell blood, and proceeded clowning him harder than the "It" trailer that dropped this morning.


I really want a kid.. nicki you were suppose to have my child.. I can't believe this is life...

— @IAMSAFAREE (@IAMSAFAREE) July 27, 2017



Comments