Wale To Supposedly Make Big Changes, Says He's Leaving Social Media


Wale said what?

Wale looks like he's on the cusp of making some big life changes.

Posting to his official Instagram page, the rapper shared a picture of a hairdresser about to chop his long locks off, sporting a totally zoned-out look on his face. Even more fascinating, however, was the caption that accompanied it.


"Man idk what I'm doin but I know I need to make changes .. find my happiness , could this be phase one? I'll be leaving you guys for a while [...]" said Wale. He also name-drops Issa Rae, star of HBO's Insecure, as someone who told him "it's time," presumably to change his life up a little bit.
Could it simply be feeling downtrodden by the social media masses? Or does it go deeper than that? Only time will tell.

Check out his Instagram post below.

Comments